Apply for a Shared-Committed Internship with VINCI
Looking for a year-off or end-of-studies internship offering commitment and solidarity with VINCI and the Vendredi [Friday] scheme’s partner associations? Discover our internship opportunities and send in your application!
1. Apply for an internship with VINCI
Send your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com, specifying which offer you are applying for:
- Internship no. 1: Valentin TP (Eurovia)Valentin TP (Eurovia), Overhaul of Technical Documentation on Calls for Tender
- Internship no. 2: ISC (VINCI Construction France) in partnership with the association Etudes et Chantiers Ile-de-France, Draw up a Sustainable Mobility Corporate Travel Plan
2. Company Hiring Process
This is a classic hiring process!
3. Selection of Your Mission with the Association
Once hired, you will co-create your mission with the association and your VINCI manager.
- Mission no. 1: Association Quatorze, — Support the steering of a renovation project (housing)
Mission no. 2 (only for the internship with ISC, VINCI Construction France): Etudes et Chantiers Ile-de-France association. — Draw up a sustainable mobility corporate travel plan
4. Let’s go!
The Vendredi scheme will accompany you in your double mission throughout your internship so that the experience is a success.